ANTIBACTERIAL SANITIZER KILLS 99,9% OF GERMS AND FUNGI 100 ML
Intended for disinfecting bathrooms, kitchens, door handles, changing tables, toys, payment cards, shopping baskets, telephones and other electronic devices. Eliminates, among others: Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli, Enterococcus Hirae, Candida Albicans, Aspergillus Brasiliensis.
License number : 7452/18.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Spray the surface until completely wet. After 5 minutes (15 minutes when applied to fungi), wipe the surface and allow it to evaporate. Flush surfaces with food after disinfection. Washed surfaces can be used immediately after disinfection. Use in well ventilated rooms. Do not breathe vapors, avoid direct contact with eyes. When using, do not eat, drink or smoke. Store in a cool, ventilated place, in the closed original packaging.
Flammable liquid and vapor. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Avoid release to the environment. The product should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated place. Keep container away from heat sources. Eye contact: irritation and tearing may occur. Ingestion: May cause irritation to the mouth, esophagus and mucosal of the gastrointestinal tract. Eye contact: irritation and tearing may occur. Ingestion: May cause irritation to the mouth, esophagus and mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract.
If in eyes: rinse eyes for several minutes with plenty of water, while holding eyelids open. If swallowed: do not induce vomiting, rinse mouth and give plenty of water to drink. In case of experiencing alarming, persisting symptoms (e.g. irritation) call a physician.